New York Institute of Technology
NYIT prepares current and future HR leaders to meet the challenges of the competitive global workplace. Many Long Island and New York HR professionals advance their careers through studies at NYIT. Our programs include:
- M.S. in Human Resources and Labor Relations, AACSB accredited and fully aligned with SHRM's HR Curriculum Guidelines and Template.
- Graduate Certificate of Advanced Studies in Human Resource Management
- Award winning, vibrant student SHRM chapter
- B.S. of Business Administration with a major in Human Resource Management
- SHRM Learning System courses as preparation for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP
You will master the essential HR body of knowledge, sharpen critical thinking skills, and develop as a leader. Opportunities for internships, research assignments, and study abroad are available to students. Classes meet at our campuses in Old Westbury, Manhattan, or on-line.
When can you start? Call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Center for Human Resource Studies to discuss your options.
NYIT is advancing HR through education and research.