Dale Carnegie Training of Long Island
SHRM-LI and Dale Carnegie Training of Long Island have partnered together to bring SHRM-LI Members the opportunity to earn SHRM credits at a Discounted Rate.
You Must Register Using the Code for SHRM-LI Members (SHRM LI)
(This will take $104.75 off the Public Courses/Instructor Lead/Hauppauge Location registration)
Course Registration Links (Public Courses/Instructor Lead/ Hauppauge Location):
SHRM Dale Carnegie Courses (Info Sheet Course Link) (11.5 SHRM credits)
SHRM Leadership Training for Managers (Info Sheet Course Link) (18 SHRM Credits)
SHRM Sales Course (Info Sheet Course Link)
SHRM High Impact Presentations (Info Sheet Course Link) (12 SHRM credits)
Along with our Public Course calendar, Dale Carnegie Training of Long Island works individually with companies in the following ways.
- Customized training for Leadership, Sales, Customer Service, Team Building, Innovation, Process Improvement,
Presentations and much more
- Assessments, 360, Teams, Entire Organizations and Employee Engagement
- Hundreds of workshops in 2hr, 4hr, Full Day and multiple day formats
- Live Online/Instructor Lead Training (Virtual) (5% Discount to SHRM-LI Members)
- Click Here to link to the Dale Carnegie Digital SHRM accreditation courses and receive a 5% Discount
For more information, please follow the links below, so that we can contact you and discuss your needs
In their National Partnership with SHRM, Dale Carnegie also offers access to white paper research.
Click Here to link to the Dale Carnegie/SHRM partnership and whitepaper research downloads
Occasionally, programs you claim for PDC's will need to be manually entered into your account. Most often this occurs when entering a recorded program, such as a webcast, or when entering a program presented by an organization not yet a SHRM Recertification Provider.